- (singular) Z, la lettera Z
- (plural) Zs or Z's, letter Zs or letter Z's
- zè | ta
Lettere scomparse e altri caratteri:
- The name of the sixth letter of the modern Greek alphabet (Ζ, ζ), preceded by epsilon (Ε, ε) and followed by eta, (Η, η).
- The name of the seventh letter in the ancient Greek alphabet, in which it is preceded by digamma (Ϝ, ϝ))
- (matematica) A mathematical function formally known as the w:Riemann Zeta Function.
- Zeta of 3 is irrational
IPA: /-iːtə, -iːtə
zeta indeclinable n
- the letter Z
- the Greek letter Zeta
IPA: Castillian: /'θeta/ Others: /'seta/
- seta (non-Castillian dialects)