|Vedi anche : Progressive|
- Favouring or promoting progress; advanced
- Gradually advancing in extent; increasing
- Promoting or favoring progress toward better conditions or new policies, ideas, or methods
- a progressive politician
- progressive business leadership
- Of or relating to a Progressive Party
- "This is history we have made," said Dexter Randall, a 59-year-old dairy farmer and newly elected Progressive representative from North Troy.
- Of or relating to progressive education
- a progressive school.
- Increasing in rate as the taxable amount increases
- a progressive income tax.
- Advancing in severity
- progressive paralysis.
- euphemism for obscene
- a progressive picture.
- A person who actively favors or strives for progress toward better conditions, as in society or government.
- Russian: прогрессивный человек, прогрессивный деятель, сторонник прогресса (1), член прогрессивной партии (2)
progressive f pl
- femminile plurale di progressivo
- pro | gres | sì | ve
- vedi progressivo
→ Etimologia mancante. Se vuoi, tu.