Da Wikizionario, il dizionario a contenuto aperto.
- Template:math Having the properties of an inverse.
- The reverse version of a procedure
- Removing one's shoes is the inverse of putting one's shoes on
- Template:math An element of an algebraic structure, which yields the identity when applied to a given element.
- The inverse of 2 under addition is -2, under multiplication it is 1/2.
- Template:math A function which when composed with a given function yields the identity function.
- Template:context A statement constructed from the negatives of the premise and conclusion of some other statement.
- Japanese: あべこべ (abekobe)
- Feminine plural form of inverso
→ Etimologia mancante. Se vuoi, tu.