|Vedi anche : S. A. I., sāi, sǎi, sài|
- A handheld weapon with three sharp prongs, used in some Oriental martial arts.
- third person singular imperfect indicative of saama (e.g. to get)
- ta sai kingituse (he got a present)
- (informal second-person singular present indicative of sapere) (you) know
- Sai il mio nome - You know my name
- supportive; commonly used as a name
= sai m pl
- A transliteration of any of a number of Chinese characters properly represented as having one of three tones, sāi, sǎi, or sài.
English transcriptions of Chinese speech often fail to distinguish between the critical tonal differences employed in the Chinese language, using words such as this one without the appropriate indication of tone.
→ Etimologia mancante. Se vuoi, tu.