- 1 Italiano
- 2 Inglese
- 3 Esperanto
- 4 Spanish
- 5 Note / Riferimenti
media f sing
- definizione mancante; se vuoi, tu
- femminile di medio
- mè | dia
→ Etimologia mancante. Se vuoi, tu.
|Vedi anche : média|
- mē'diə, /ˈmiːdiə/, /"mi:di@/
= media (plural: mediae)
- Template:italbrac the middle layer of the wall of a blood vessel or lymph vessel which is composed of connective and muscular tissue. (tunica media, between the tunica interna and tunica externa).
Not to be confused with medium.
= media (plural of medium)
- Formats for presenting information.
- Collage is a form of mixed-media artwork.
- Template:italbrac The journalists and other professionals who compose the mass communication industry.
When referring to the media, as in the mass media, i.e., the mass-communication industry comprising journalism and entertainment, media is usually held to be a singular noun (because it is not the plural of medium. It is a term derived from the concept of an industry communicating through different media, e.g., newspapers, television, films, magazines). In all other cases, it is the plural of medium, whether one is referring to artistic media, storage media (e.g., blank media, such as CDs), media players, etc.
= media m inv
= media f
media f, medio m
- is halfway, is in the middle, comes between, is intervening, elapses (2nd- and 3rd-person singular present tense of mediar)